Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Classes and apartments...

So, Sabrina has paid her admissions fee. I am BROKE so do not yet have the $50 to pay...but hopefully will soon!! Anyhow, so Sabrina paid her admissions fee and with that IUON sent her a passcode/link for her to start looking at apartments and so on. Let me tell you what!! I do not know how I will be able to live in SUCH A HELL!! :D These apartments that we are looking at are just HORRIBLE!! 360 degree views of the ocean! BLAH!! Who can study like that!! ::I hope you are sensing the great deal of sarcasm!!:: SERIOUSLY!! I CANNOT WAIT!! One apartment that we are looking at is seriously on the beach. It is just soo beautiful!! My Lola is just going to love the beach, I know it!!

So, I have registered for classes at OTC for the summer. Algebra (bleh!), Comp2, Chemistry and Public Speaking. So, because I am going down in the fall instead of the spring I am having to take a few more classes at IUON then was planned. Looks like Pharmacology, College Algebra (bleh!!), Microbiology, and a few nursing classes are what my fall semseter is looking like. YAY me!! I soo cannot wait for all of this to be finished and then I can start searching for a job as a nurse!! YAY!!

Anyhow, I just thought I would give y'all a little update on how things are going. I have started making my lists of things that need to be done, my budget for loan money (that alone invokes severe chest pains!!), what I am sending to myself, what I am taking in my suitcase, and of course going through my personal items and getting rid of whatever I have not even touched in 2 years!!

I hope all is well with you. i have been trying to spend as much time as I can with Abby. I am soo afraid that she will not remember me when we come home next Spring!! :-(

Anyhow, hope all is well and you are enjoying this beautiful weather!!
~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment